Monday, May 2, 2011

Boo-hoo-hoo

Today I'm taking a day off. There are two reasons.

First, I get sleepy after I visit the chiropractor. This is my third visit because I have numbness in two fingers on my right hand. This came when I ramped up my training. Probably from the biking ... or the swimming  - not sure there. But last week I found a chiropractor to try and make it better. I think it's better (I started with 3 numb fingers so there is improvement). The first visit I went straight from the office to the pool. After that lunch and I fell asleep just after. The next visit I had to come home first before I hit the pool and I noticed that I was soooo tired. So I rested. Today I was watching for the feeling. I don't know if that's good or bad or I'm making it up. Who knows. But I feel a lot like resting so I rest.

Next, We just finished a great week long visit with my brother and his family. It was a great week. But it ended with them moving back to Minnesota. They've only been here a year and I knew that they were leaving so none of this is a surprise but now that it's here I am sad. I'm only sad because they will be farther away. I hope they are as happy as ever in Minnesota. They left this morning so I'm giving myself one day off today. And tomorrow it's back with the program :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment