Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The carb fest has got to end

Starting Saturday after my brick workout through today I have just been eating whatever I wanted. So many grains and sweets and just crap. It has to end!

Ran today after tennis. Felt fine. I have a sore spot on the bottom of my foot from Sunday's bike I don't know what that's all about but it is something new. It was about 1000 degrees and I went at a snails pace. I felt like I was working hard but my heart rate was pretty low the whole time so I dunno. The pacing is still all off because the trusty FR60 is uncalibrated. Such a pain.

In other news usually Tuesday is date night with a movie but tonight we shook it up and got massages instead. It was a great switch. I love Massage Envy.
Now I'm off to put my wetsuit in the bathtub and clip my fingernails. Tomorrow is wetsuit practice day. I am going. To look like an idiot out there. But it's the right thing to do. Why, because I say so :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment