Amy was getting ready for the long run
... screw the mouse.
Hee hee. That little limerickyness reminds me of my dad who would say silly stuff like that.
Really, Friday nights are funny in my house. I have a routine and pretty much nothing gets in the way of the routine.
- Pasta for dinner. Maybe with meat sauce but nothing fancy.
- Fill up the water cooler and take it to the not so secret spot.
- Make hard boiled eggs
- Set the coffee for the morning put the cup next to the coffee pot. Leave nothing to chance when it comes to the morning coffee.
- Pre-make the oatmeal for breakfast
- Fill up the water bottles for the belt
- Put the Gu's in the belt.
- Charge the phone and put it in a ziplock bag.
- Pick out the outfit and set it all on the floor of the closet
- Check that the watch is charged.
- Get all the extra accessories (heart rate monitor strap, road id, watch and sweat band for watch) ready and put them on the counter in the bathroom.
- Set the alarm. Check the alarm 34 times.
- Put a towel and a dry shirt under the hydration belt in the kitchen.
- Try to get some sleep.