Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I wear my sunglasses

This morning I headed out the door for masters swimming. I got outside and noticed it was warm and humid ... And dark.

I pulled out of the driveway and thought geez when is daylight savings? Is it soon? Because it's really dark this morning. I thought maybe it's going to rain and the clouds are making it extra dark.

Then I put my hand up to adjust my sunglasses and laughed, at myself, out loud, by myself, in my car. Yes it was extra dark because I was wearing my sunglasses ... In the dark.

1 comment:

  1. this happened to me yesterday and I thought of you. I was on the phone with my mom, and was frantically looking for my phone in my purse thinking "this time I really did loose it, I really did loose it this time"! I tend to lose EVERYTHING. When I tell my mom I can't find the phone ... then I get it. duh

    ReplyDelete