Thursday, January 10, 2013

Triathlon Training Thursday - I need to get this countdown started

Adding to my to do list: how many weeks until Ironman France? Check back for the answer :-)

Last weekend somebody posted to their Facebook this video from Lululemon which was from a young woman whose goal was to qualify for Kona before 2020. She did - early even so it's a good story. She mentions that everyday she asked herself what did she need to do today that would get her to Kona.

That resonated with me. I'm trying to do that now for myself. What do I need to do today to get to the finish line at Ironman France?

Right now that answer is go get my tempo run done so I'm going to go ahead and publish this blog post as is and go do that.

Laters - A

1 comment:

  1. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    Triathlon Forum

    ReplyDelete