Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I demand a recount

My race in France is the same day as a race here in the states. Ironman Coeur d'Alene.

Recently on a much more popular blog that I happen to read because she is training for IMCDA and so we should be on about the same schedule she mentioned she was 4 months and 12 days away. I think we're 19 weeks away. So I couldn't make those two things add up. In my mind 4 months would be 16 weeks plus 12 days is not 19 weeks. Commence freak out.

EEEEK do I have less time than I thought!

So I printed out my calendar and numbered the weeks. It turns out it's both.  A little like how old is a baby when 4 weeks does not always equal one month. If you never had a baby you may not get it but the birthday is always on the xx of the month and some months have more weeks than others. Sometimes it's not the same.

It is still 19 weeks. But if you count month to month from the 23rd you get 4 months and 12 days - yesterday.

But I'm right. Just saying :-)
Okay fine - she's right too.

No comments:

Post a Comment