Monday, March 4, 2013

16 weeks and counting

Holy crapnuggets. 16 weeks to go.

I had a good training week last week. I did all my workouts. Of course, today (now yesterday-Monday) I'm skipping my workouts.

I know, what happened?

Nothing. I swim outdoors and it was only in the 40s this morning at the time of my masters class. Brrrrr.... I could swim at noon but I have a kiddo home from school with a fever and so that's out the window. No biggie. Today will be the rest day of the week.

********
So I started this yesterday. But it didn't get posted. My biggest kiddo is sick so it was a different kind of schedule and it didn't get done. She's got the fever/cough going around and well sleep ... Sleep is so totally underrated. But I'm up and on the trainer but admittedly just going through the motions. Just pedaling today.

And it's still cold. Well - cool. It's about 50 out. So I'm wearing pants and a sweatshirt in my garage. That's never happened before :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment