Friday, April 26, 2013

new hobbies

I have a new hobby regarding my Ironman training. It is stalking the pictures from last year to get a feel of the event. Not individual pictures but all those pics that they take of the race overall. Like the swim start and stuff.
Notice the sheer not abundance of pink caps. Pink=girl. This is a total dude fest. Also remember these are europeans ... what I'm trying to say here is that to my genteel, and crass united states nose this beach crowd has the potential to be very ... ripe.

Also, I learned something new this week about my upcoming race. That is that the changing tent in France for transition is ... wait for it ... co-ed. As in boys and girls together in the same space changing clothes. Ahem. Tee - hee. Giggle giggle. Snicker Snicker.

Okay time to go back to being a grown up.

1 comment: