Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Roma!

In March I'm heading to Rome to run the Maratona di Roma. I am really excited.

I had heard that this marathon was amazing from a runner friend name Joe. But little did I know that it's so awesome that they even made a movie about it.


Now I'm even more excited!

Does anybody know where and how I can see this full movie?

In other news today the weather for my 40 minute run was 82 with 86% humidity. Afterwards my snack was ice water, cold pickle and hot coffee. If I didn't know better I'd wonder if I was pregnant. I'm not just a little confused in my kitchen selections perhaps.

What's the craziest thing you've ever eaten as a snack after a hard workout?

More later - the blog is not getting a whole lotta love this week because it's my kids first week of school. Busy! Busy! Busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment