Thursday, December 19, 2013

Oh lawdy ... that was rough ... must swim more often

Triathlon Training Thursday -
Quick update from the pool.

I went to the pool were I floundered for an hour. There were words like "descending" and "fast"used to describe parts of the set ... I interpreted it all as "survive" and "just keep swimming." My ankles are locked into runner position and the coach did tell me to have floppy feet - like the hokey pokey. It took me 100 yards to sing enough of the hokey pokey to realize he meant "shake it all about."
This is not my kid. My kids never wore these silly things. But I might need them in my next race.
It is imperative that I swim more often than once every other week.

Imperative.
That is all.
Now, back to your regular programming or gift wrapping. I for one am on the hunt for holiday pjs that my kids want and I meant to order weeks ago...weeks. I think holiday pjs are silly. Or perhaps I have a case of the holiday bah humbugs.

1 comment:

  1. Attn: Amy Stone #Triathlete
    From: Darin Armstrong #TeamLIVESTRONG

    ***Special #FollowFriday #Shoutout To: @bcamysaysso #Triathlete (#Swim #Bike #Run) - http://bcamysaysso.blogspot.com

    Hello Amy,
    The above is what your #Twitter #FollowFriday #Shoutout will look like tonight or next week Friday, depending if/when should you do a 'mutual' following with me on twitter. If you want changes made above, not a problem. ('Smart Individual Marketing/PR')

    Just a quick email to ask if you would be interested in a ‘mutual’ following on twitter that will benefit you. (Ex: I am providing 'Anytime’ #RT's for all #Ironman #Triathletes #Cyclists #UltraRunners #Marathoners #FitnessProfessionals who follow me on Twitter and have something important they want mentioned for support…Over 42K folks at your access. '5x #Ironman #Champion & #Professional #Triathlete @HeatherGollnick follows & is one of our biggest supporters as well as many professional triathletes.'). I am currently following you now and am awaiting your follow-back...

    All the very best to you & your family in 2014 & Happy New Year Amy. Look forward to hearing from you...

    (PS. Amy, should you follow back tonight, I'll be giving you a 'Stand Alone' #FollowFriday #Shoutout including your 'website' tonight or next week Friday depending on if/when you follow back...)

    Darin
    twitter.com/DarinArmstrong
    #TeamLIVESTRONG

    ReplyDelete