Thursday, December 11, 2014

The 2015 race schedule

2015 is already full of ambitious plans. Let the craziness begin. (insert evil laugh here).

  • Miami Half Marathon January 25th
  • Ragnar - February 6-7th
  • Swim Miami 5k open water April
  • Ironman 70.3 Haines City April 19
  • Lake Placid Tri camp June 26-29
  • Ironman Lake Placid July 26th
  • Ironman 70.3 Augusta 9/29
  • Ironman Florida November 7th
As of today I am on the injured list so lets see what happens. I rolled my ankle last night and it's swollen and tender although it does take my weight. I'm hoping I'm good to go in a few days. Optimism is my strongest skill in racing. 
see the goose egg on the left where my tendons should be popping out? Yup. Ouch. But no bruising and I'm walking around so here's hoping it's super duper minor.

2 comments:

  1. kill it Amy, have a great year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think I'm going to need all the encouragement I can get.

      Delete